Religious Education KS4
Key Stage 4
What you will study:
Year 10 GCSE
Studying exam board Eduqas. Over the two year course students will study the following units:
- World Religions & Philosophy
Year 11 GCSE
Studying exam board WJEC. Over the two year course students will study the following units:
- Religion and Life Issues
- Relationships, Is it Fair?, Looking for meaning and the Environment
- Religion & Human Experience
- War, Medicine, Expression & Human Rights
Religious Education Assessment
- Written assessment will take place every six weeks, in the form of exam questions.
- Students will be assessed at the end of each unit, with a test in exam conditions. This will be marked based on the exam board criteria and will provide staff and students, with an accurate indication of their current progress.
- Students are expected to revise for end of unit assessments, using all the revision material provided by their teacher.
- Students will also complete formal mock exams, in preparation for the final GCSE.