Ethos, Vision and Values.
Bebington High Sports College is a Foundation school supported by a Co-operative charitable trust. The school is also supported by and works in partnership with Liverpool John Moores University, and the Co-operative College. This strong partnership is integral to ensuring that our students have the highest levels of achievement and personal development. At Bebington High Sports College, every child does matter.
Co-operative values are at the heart of what we do. They are:
- Self Help – We develop all of our students, staff and all members of our community to be able to lead independent lives.
- Self responsibility – We will ensure that all of our students, staff and all members of our community understand, and live their lives, taking responsibility for their actions.
- Equality – We will ensure that our students, staff and all members of our community understand fairness and equality for all.
- Equitable – We believe that all members of our community have equal value and that no one has more worth than another.
- Solidarity – By developing a community ethos, we support all our members in a mutual way, becoming a caring society.
- Democracy – All members of our community, students, parents and staff are encouraged to become a co-operative member and therefore be able to have a say in developing our school.
Our Vision and Values
We are passionate about improving and enhancing the life chances of our students; to do so our vision is:-
- To have happy, successful students in a pleasant environment providing a quality education for all.
- To provide the highest standard of pastoral care.
- To provide an holistic and fully inclusive education with a central focus on raising aspirations and ensuring high levels of achievement.
- To provide the most appropriate and challenging curriculum for all
- To provide the highest standard of Teaching and Learning.
- To provide opportunities to succeed and become positive members of the global community.
- To ensure our students lead healthy and safe lives.
- To support our parents and students to become fully involved in the life of the school
- To provide the widest range of enrichment activities for all.
- Our Co-operative ethos.
- Our partnerships with parents and the community.
- Our hard working students.
- Our high levels of achievement.
- Our outstanding pastoral care.
- The richness of our students care for each other.
- Our committed staff.